Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas Card Pictures....

.....That NEVER Made It To The Final Print!!
OK, I know I never sent out Christmas Cards this year or Happy New Year Cards!
Sorry!! I did try 1 day to snap some pictures of our 2 crazy girls that DO NOT like to cooperate with the camera. Me being about 9 months pregnant could barley get the 2 of them together or get up off the floor by myself after getting just a few snap shots!!!
So needless to say, no pictures, no cards, & I'm really kinda OK with it all!! :)
Mayson & her Santa hat!! LOVED IT!!! She sported this crazy little hat all Christmas Season!

Booyah would not stand up or even pretend to care that I really wanted a picture!

Mayson did at least try & moved around for some different poses, but still looks a little disconnected with the shoot! :) Gotta love our girls!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments