Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Sunday, November 13, 2011

one red rose in november

This time of year is always a little hard for me.
 It brings up a lot of memories with my mom that sometimes aren't the
happiest, healthiest ones to remember.
It's things like this that put a smile on my face and a tear in my eye.
One red rose on one little vine in our back yard blooming as if it were July.
Of course, I would like to think it's a little something from my mom...so that's
exactly what I'm going to think.

Also, on my mom's memorial card for her service we had this poem on it:

If Roses Grow In Heaven

If Roses grow in Heaven, Lord,
please pick a bunch for me,
Place them in my Mother's arms
and tell her they're from me.

Tell her, I love her and I miss her,
and when she turns to smile,
place a kiss upon her cheek
and hold her for awhile.

Remembering her is easy,
I do it every day,
but there's an ache within my heart
that will never go away.


























Matt took these for me today. When he came in he told
me he took some pictures that were a few of my mom's favorite things.
We love you momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments