Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Sunday, November 16, 2008

Miss Mayson turns 1! (well almost)!







Mayson had her first 1st Birthday party at Nana & Bob's house this Saturday! Bob also known as Pat, Grandpa and Bumpa! We are not sure what to call him yet so today I will call him "Bob"!Mayson will have her second 1st Birthday party on the 22nd! She loved having her first taste of frosting! Big sugar high and low! Mayson was more interested in eating the tissue paper from presents then opening them this year!Aunt Kelly, Uncle John and Ashlynn were there also to help celebrate along with The Manchester's of course-otherwise known as Aunt Judy and Uncle Jon! Mayson was so spoiled by everyone and we cannot thank you all enough for all your wonderful gifts and for spending the day with us!

P.S. This blog took me forever-really forever to get this far. I have a lot more pictures I want to post, but can't figure it out. As soon as I do figure this out I will share them! Help?! Anyone know how? :)












2 comments:

  1. OMG!! That is the cutest picture ever!! I wish we were there with you to celebrate. Miss you all TONS!
    Love,
    Kristin & Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It......Happy B-Day MAY MAY We love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments