Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, November 17, 2008

Pictures of the Birthday girl!!

Daddy, Mommy and Mayson reading her Birthday cards!




Aunt Judy with "the stink"!! (that's what they call her)!!


Mayson elbow deep in her cupcake & loving it!





I don't think she can believe we are letting her eat like this!!





"It taste so good when it hits my lips!!"



Ok, I think I may have figured this out! I did it on my own too!! I'm not as tired tonight and have been thinking about it ALL day. I knew it could not be that hard and sure enough it's not. So, now I will try to keep everyone updated on Miss Mayson Mary and what she is up too! Busy she is, so I will try to get pictures that are not of the back of her head!!

Thank you Auntie Kelly for making me do this! It will be much easier then sending out pictures randomly-I hope!! :)





2 comments:

  1. Impressive Nikka =) Mayson is going to get used to this cake thing now that round II is coming up! See you Saturday to Celebrate! Crazy she is ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cker1Good job Nikka!! I am so impressed!! Live the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments