Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, September 21, 2009

Sorry it took so long.....

Our computer broke & that is why I have not posted anything of Miss PiRemove Formatting from selectione. I was hoping that a miracle would happen, & when it didn't I was hoping that Matt (the computer GEEK) could fix it, & as you can see NOPE!! So, now I am using Matt's laptop to try and blog. All the pictures I had on my computer are trapped on there until we get it fixed. So, I'm missing pictures of when my Niece Shania was here & pictures of Mr. Sanders 2ND Birthday party. When we get it up & running again I will post them then.

Since I last blogged lots of fun stuff has happened! One... is we went to Montana!! Yes....I went to Montana - finally! It only took 3 years of marriage, having Matt's baby girl, & being pregnant with his baby boy to FINALLY get the invite! :) It was well worth the wait & we can't wait to go back again.



Out of 400 & some pictures taken while we were in Montana, this picture of Miss Pie is my all time favorite!!
She's a little bit Montana....she's a little bit Carnation!!





Our gift from Bobba when we arrived to the "Mother Country"........Camo hats!!




Auntie Kelly & the wild woman on the dock!!


Eskimo kisses please Uncle JJ!!




Mimi & Bobba with their girl!






The edited version of our "family" photo! (pull it together Matt)!! :)





Mayson on her 1st canoe ride with Mimi! You could hear May saying...weee....weee!!


Then of course May had to have her 1st paddle boat ride! Another...weee.....weee!!



I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!!



We think he rolls in bacon!! May Pie won't leave Bobba's side!





Finally, I get to see you Uncle JJ!!

Ohh beautiful Montana.....until we see you again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments