Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Saturday, November 28, 2009

Elmo birthday party

...Mayson's World!!!
Brought to you by the Letter "M" & the Number "2"!!
Well, as many of you know Mayson had an "ELMO" 2ND Birthday party this year!
Of course, I went "crazy" along with "crazy" Amy to create an Elmo party for my "crazy" girl!!
Here are the homemade Elmo invitations!


They all had their own unique personality!
Singing Happy Birthday to the Pie!!

MayPie with one of her many boyfriends- Sandman!
Who will touch it first??!!



Too slow Miss Pie! Sander beat you to Elmo's nose!


That's OK, because she is just going to lick it anyway!!
I got Mayson stripped down to her diaper, thinking she would get RED frosting all over her adorable Birthday outfit and stain it......nope.....just licked the frosting & off to playing!
Not interested in diving in....maybe next year??!!



The best picture I have of May in her Birthday outfit- sad I know!
Homemade adorable shirt from Auntie Kelly & the cutest TuTu from Kristin!
Along with her new baby & baby stroller from Grandpa!!



Look a picture of DAWNK!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Dawn, Auntie Kelly & Uncle JJ!!



Amy's YUMMY cookies she made!
Elmo heads, M's, 2's, & Dorthy the goldfish!!
So stinkin cute!

And my YUMMY cupcakes! (if I do say)!!!
Thank you everyone for making Mayson's 2ND Birthday party so much fun!
She is the luckiest girl to have you all here to celebrate with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments