Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You Can Leave the Valley.....

....But the Valley Can't Leave You!!!
On Monday, MayPie & I decided to take a drive out to my Dad's house! With Max going to be here at anytime we wanted to stop by....who knows when we will be able to do this again- it will be awhile I'm sure!
The weather ended up to be perfect for a January day. Low 60's - with the sun shining!
Well, no surprise to anyone that really knows May-she took her boots off & would not put them back on. She ran around then climbed up on the logs & did not want to leave. I pretended to leave her & she just said "Bye-Bye Momma"! All by herself she just waved to me like - so long see ya! (my Dad was not home) I drove around the side of the house so she could not see me & then spied on her & she really did not care I was gone. (feelings were hurt-yes a little) She just continued to play. I think she would have really played if she had shoes on!

She did look stinkin cute sitting up on the logs, so before I waved good-bye I took some pictures!


Looks miserable that I'm leaving her-huh??!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments