Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The New Show in Town..........

....Is HERE!!!!
MAXIMILIAN MONTANA MORELL
January 20, 2010
10:58pm
7 lbs. 9 oz.
21.5 in.
Our first beautiful family photo with our new addition...
The "Milian"!!


The doc arrived in my room at exactly 10:45pm. She had me push about 2 times, then said your boy is coming now!! So, they brought in all the "stuff" they needed for delivery, gowned up, and about 4 pushes later.......
Our precious BOY was here at 10:58pm!!
(yes that's 13 minutes-including set up)!!
So easy! :) Not sure why it takes some women hours to deliver!! haha!!
The nurse said because of the shape of my hips! Thanks nurse!! :)



Of course my assistant Amy was there with us from beginning to end!
I'm sure Max knows Amy's voice just as well as mine!!



Mimi was there with us too!! Proud Mimi of 2 now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments