Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our Muppet Show!!

The Milian Gets Some Food.....Finally!

For the last couple weeks Mr. Montana has been staring at us eating. He follows every bite we take...watching the fork...like he is saying, "come on Big Momma, share some with me!"
After talking with some friends they said, "give him some food!"
So, tonight we gave him some food...and OMG...Big Hoss LOVED it!!

We thought we would video for all the funny faces, but nope he grabbed my hand & shoveled it in. I could not get it in fast enough. When the bowl was empty he screamed & cried for more. Now I feel horrible for not feeding my poor child food weeks ago. I was just waiting for his 6 month Birthday to get here. Needless to say I am hitting up the grocery store tomorrow for all the fun veggies & fruit!











1 comment:

  1. That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Just classic.

    ReplyDelete

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments