Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy 60 something Birthday Grandpa!!

We have now really started getting back to our family traditions. Since we have been back "home" we have had potato balls for my Dad's Birthday every year. He of course gets to pick his Birthday meal...and yep he pick's potato balls every time! So, now we know that every December there will be potato balls on our plates. I grew up eating them every Christmas. Every once and awhile we would have them if one of the boys request it for their Birthday or something. I enjoy them more now then I did as a kid, but I think they will always be the boys in my family favorites. So, with that said these pictures were taken to haunt/tease my brothers knowing that they would do anything to be eating them with us.
Sorry boys...but that's what little sisters are for!



Matt of course got the potato ball test well before we got married.
My Mom would always make a pot for new "friends" and if they liked them...well they passed and she would joke that they can stay. Well, Matt really passed and I think would have loved to be in my brothers contests on who can eat the most!

I can still only eat about 1.5...ok sometimes 2, but that's small ones! (right)

Even Max passed the test. He can stay!

MayPie and Grandpa sharing their cheesecake filling beaters.
 Another always on Grandpa's Birthday.


Happy Birthday Grandpa! We love spending your day with you. I wish the boys could enjoy the feeling of feeling like your going to explode with us. Maybe next year??!! hint hint
We love you so much Grandpa and are so happy we get to see you all the time!
Happy Birthday!
Until, next years fixin...no more ball jokes boys!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments