Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Booyah!

Big Boo turns 6 today. She is officially older then me in dog years...yeah!

Your 6th Birthday party is a far cry from how we used to celebrate your day Booyah.
No trip to the Biltmore to get fancy dog treats from the puppy store, no special soup bone from the store, no million and 1 pictures of you, me and Dad sticking or tongues out. I didn't even dress you up or hang "the Birthday" banner. Wow...I'm sorry Boo. When I see it all written down in front of me, it really does make me feel like a bad "pet" Mom.
Well, for the record Booyah....we do LOVE all 200+ pounds of you, you are still a part of this family and we consider you one of our girls!
Girls Rule...Boys Drool!

BTW...you really don't need all that glitter and sparkle for your Birthday...you now have May and Max and soon to be another... so who needs that anyway? You have your sister and brother to play with!






Doesn't Boo look thrilled?!
Well...Happy Birthday anyway Booyah Mary...We love you!!
Love,
 the former crazy, dress my dog up, take pictures for EVERY Holiday so I can mail to my friends and through a full blown dog Birthday party
 (big) Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments