Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This is how May spends her snowy days!

No, she doesn't put on her snow gear and build snowmen, she puts on her bikini and rain boots!
I mean that's what every girl does right?!





May is totally obsessed with Katy Perry right now.
When she came out of her room with her bikini on she said,
"Look momma, I'm like Katy Perry!"
"Yep...kinda...you sure are?!"
When I was getting dressed the other day, she said,
"You putting on your Katy Perry boobs now momma?!"
Not really, but OK...
Maybe I shouldn't be letting her watch Katy Perry videos on YouTube
anymore when I'm getting ready?!
May also has to know who everyone is and where they live. From people in
magazines to the people on TV. It's really getting a little ridiculous.
When I tell her they live in LaLa Land...she says, "Ohh...cool!"
(with a huge smile on her face)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments