Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Sunday, February 13, 2011

Every Mothers nightmare...
well one of them anyway...

It happened...I thought we were going to skip this nightmare, but nope not so lucky.
I almost cried...I felt sick to my big o'stomach but I pulled myself back to reality quickly and reminded myself...
IT'S JUST HAIR!
 IT GROWS BACK!
And most of all it was not bad at all if its going to happen and I'm very thankful it wasn't her bangs! (thanks Shantel!)

All I hear in the distance is snip snip from the scissors.
Knowing she is not at the table I ask..
me"May what are you doing??"
May"I dunno know...ugh Momma..?!"
me"Whats wrong May?"
May"Momma look..."
That's when I looked up to see her hair in her hand and a look of scared to pieces on her face...
then I almost got sick all over the floor..


Only the right side was "trimmed". THANK YOU GOD!!

She used her little elephant scissors she got from Santa to do the damage. (thanks Santa) (pj's appropriate for tonights fun!)
Another THANK GOD! If they would have been mine she would have had no hair on that side.

You can hardly tell once brushed all together. PHEW!
Poor May would not show her face. Not like that is anything new, but she knew she did
something she was not supposed to.
Please May,
 Please God,
Please Angeles above....
DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!
I found out I'm much more attached to her blonde locks then I thought I was.
I'm just not emotionally ready to say goodbye to them...especially from
a silly 3 year old cutting her hair off with elephant kid scissors!
Ohh...MayMay! your still adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments