Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Addison!

Another year another party at Uncle Raymond's. Another luck out on the sunny, awesome weather. Some things are best kept the same, and the Lindsay's/Haley's have figured that out. Come the beginning of July and we are all gathered to sing, eat, open presents, swim, and hit the pinata! (got the invite back this year)
Love your birthday and love you Miss Addi!


















Max stayed in this hot tub for more then half the party.
Went head first in and screamed when it was time to get out.
The girls loved holding him, but then again, they are only human!

Grandpa?





One thing that will be changing at future birthday party's for Addison is...
I'm NOT bringing a "new" kid to the party!! For the last 2 years I have brought a new family member. I love my perfectly imperfect family of 5! We don't want to change a thing.

I was supposed to be watching Max in the hot tub, but then I had to get a picture of Robin holding 2 newborns. While, I took this picture...Bobbi as you can see, needed help with her chair (so rude of me) and Max, well he needed me too. We all survived and in the end I got a great picture of Robin holding 2 newborns...right?! ugh.

Miles and Luke Gilmore. (Rocky and Jera's boy)
Miles is 9 days older then Luke.
Both screaming, both want to be held, so Robin sticks them in the bucket and I snap pictures!
Rude on my part again, but I got funny pictures.

They look like 2 old little men!

Happy Birthday lady! We are so happy to be a part of your day.
I'm going to need to bring in some reinforcement next year. Matt and I are getting too old for this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments