Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Miles is 1 month

A month has gone by with our family being complete and we have all survived.
We had a few little trips to the doc, but in the end everything was great and we were very thankful.
Miles is so far our easiest baby. All he really does is sleep. I was even concerned about how much he sleeps. I talked to the dr. a few times about his sleepiness, but apparently it's "normal." Really?! OK...we will take your word and enjoy our quite time with our little man.

From these pictures, he doesn't seem like an easy baby, but trust me he is.
Just bad timing on the photo op. Also, bad timing on poor little Milos' face. He got some baby acne along with dermatitis. It's all cleared up now. Thank god for hydrocortizone. After putting it on his face 2x, it was gone. We also had to switch to free and clear laundry soap, dryer sheets and CeraVe soaps and lotions. Ohh...another boy with sensitive skin. But, like I always tell Max...I will get you fixed buddy, I promise. And, I did!!



We love you Miles!
You complete me us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments