Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Wednesday, August 10, 2011

doing it all in duvall

Wow! Still so crazy for me to believe that I have come full circle. (well, 8 miles north)
Living our dream in Duvall and to be so completely honest...
we love it. We all do.
Us parents love the neighborhood filled with 12-14 year old girls who absolutely love and adore our kids.
I call them my angels as they knock on my door every morning around 10am wanting to play with May and Max.
The M's love the big girls or as May says, "my girls." And they love being able to run around and play and ride their bikes.
Booyah loves the yard. I think we gave her a few good years on her life getting her out of that crazy city. Ha!

Little piece of heaven right here in Duvall. Who knew?

Sloane brought her daddy's muscles to help unload our PODS.


Stick hunting.

Every morning after breakfast the two M's go stick hunting.
When they find their stick, they stand on the 3 rickety old chairs and poke their stick in the fence holes.
They are sometimes out there for hours doing this.
We don't need no play set!
We have sticks and chairs and holes in fences!






Frank got his foot stuck crawling thru the table.




Miles swinging in Duvall.

Boo is in doggy heaven. She only comes in to sleep now.





First Duvall dub with the Mastiff.
I had a feeling Matt would like it out here, but he tells me on numerous occasions that he, "loves Duvall!"
So weird for me to hear him say that, but I'm happy he does. He even bought a pair of Romeo's. Ha!
Who knows maybe we will stay?
Or maybe we won't. As for now though...we are having a great time and very busy getting unpacked.
It is a whole new game moving a family of 5, but we are getting there.
Gotta love Duvall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments