Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, August 8, 2011

miles 8 weeks well check


weight: 11 lbs 10oz. (50%)
length: 23 7/8 in. (85%)
mellon: 15 1/4 in. (50%)

My new little boyfriend has turned 8 weeks. Miles is such a good baby.
Still sleeping all through the night and takes good naps during the day.
The only thing this boy does not love or like at all is the car.
Ugh. Yes, the car.
It makes for even a quick trip to the store painful at times.
Hoping this changes soon. Praying.
I wish I could freeze him in time. I don't want him to grow out of the infant stage.
I think it's because I know he is my last baby, so I would like to keep him that..a baby forever.
The other two M's love him to pieces and love to give him hugs and kisses.
Soon enough there will be three M's running around like hooligan's. I can wait for those days. No rush at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments