Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Thursday, January 29, 2009

These boots are made for walking....well, maybe!!!

Little Miss Pie got her 1st pair of rain boots! They are still a bit big, but we had to try them out! I never laughed so hard!! She had no idea what to think of them! Her knees turned in & she suddenly could NOT walk or move! She looked like Forest Gump with his leg braces on when he was dancing with Elvis!!
I tried to capture the look......
I think I got it??!!
This picture makes me laugh out loud!! It says it all on how she felt about her new boots! Very, very "Special"!!!! :) :)

Mayson had a lunch & play date with her boyfriend Sander! Well...one of her boyfriends anyway! They shared fries at Red Robin & a swing in the park....Ohh love is in the air!!
And no Mayson did NOT wear her new boots out on her date. She likes him too much to show him those bad boys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments