Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, February 2, 2009

Louie's Louie's.....oh YEAH!!

Saturday we went to my Aunt Noreen's for a visit with my Dad (Gramps)!!
Mayson fell in love with their puppy Ruben! I did not get any pictures of them playing together, but Mayson is very sweet & gentle around dogs! I guess she would have to be with Booyah as her sister!! :)
We then went to Louie's Chinese Cuisine in Ballard! The best Chinese food EVER!! If you have not been, you should go!
Here is Mayson at dinner! She loved the pot stickers, BBQ pork & of course the fried rice!
If you look closely at her shirt you can see the BBQ pork on it! Big girl!! :)


When we left my Aunts house, Mayson gave Noreen an Eskimo kiss! It was so cute, she gave her about 5 in a row! Sweet Baby Mayson!

On Sunday we went to Auntie Kelly's for the Superbowl. Mayson had a great time playing with all the kids and the adults. Too bad I'm such a slacker & didn't get any pictures. Anyway, it was a fun, full packed weekend for Miss Mayberry Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments