Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, February 23, 2009

Back In Time!

Lets go Back In Time!!
(wish I knew how to download the Huey Lewis song from'85 so it was playing when you opened this)!!! :)
Well, as you can see I'm not the best at taking pictures of Mayson outside of the house. :(
So, here are some pictures of the Pie with the Fam over Christmas!
I PROMISE I will be better at taking my camera & getting pictures of May Pie with her Nana, Bob, Auntie Kelly & Uncle Jared-when he is here! Easter time! Yippee!
So, lets rewind a little to Christmas 2008 shall we?!!
Look how much she has grown since December!! Big girl!
Miss May Pie with Bob! Yummy cake batter! Bob has a new best friend!
Lots of love for her Auntie Kelly!
Uncle Jared feeding the Pie!
Hurry home Uncle J....May misses you!

1 comment:

  1. the cookie batter! omg. that caused quite the chase scene! Dr. P - busted! so phunny!

    ReplyDelete

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments