Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mayberry "Goof ball" Pie!!

On Sunday Amy & I ran The Valentines Day dash around Greenlake! Matt & Mayson came to cheer us on!
Mayson & Amy had their pink on to show their LOVE!!
Mayson was just a little happy that day! :)

Every time...well almost every time you go to take a picture of Mayson she makes a goofy face! ( I wonder where she got that from!) :) I will have to pull out some of my baby pictures to show the similarity! Wish I could blame this on her Daddy, but I can't this time!



Here it is again! Goof ball!!




Mayson now has her favorite toy....her lamb! She has so many stuffed animals & it's funny to see the one she always has to have. The others she pays no attention too!
Lots of LOVE to her lamb! Baaaa....she can say it...thanks to Nana!!




Ohh Goofy again!


Here is my sweet baby girl! Look how cute! No Goofy face May!
I love her!!


Ohh still so sweet!



Mayson has also claimed her favorite blanky! When she is playing in her room, she will stop to pull it out of her crib! She snuggles it & gives it kisses! So cute! It makes me extra happy too, because Grandma made it!! :)


Here is a short little video of MayPie getting her blanky from her crib!



No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments