Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, March 16, 2009

Put Me in the Zoo!!

Last Wednesday we went to the Zoo! Miss Pies 1st time!
We were worried they would take her & keep her with the monkeys, but we were lucky this time.....they didn't need a blonde monkey that day!
I think her hat scared them away!

Driving Miss Pie!
Mayson meeting the BIG monkey for the first time!
Monkey looks a lot like Booyah! :)
Mayson saying, "See Mom they don't want me! Do they?!"
We went with Amy (of course), Kim & her 2 year old son Lathan, & Lathan's Aunt Nicole!
(Amy & Nicole not pictured)!
Mayson was more interested in Lathan then she was the giraffes. It was also FREEZING out....as you can see by the way we are dressed.
Miss Pie did not get a nap all day. After the Zoo, Amy & I took her to get Shnoo yogurt in Kirkland! If you have not been, you need to go...Yumm..Mee!!

Mayson is such a sweet girl! With NO nap & Amy & I running her around town she is still as happy as can be! Sorry about the hat hair & dark circles under her eyes. I take full responsibility for them. We got home and she was in bed at 5:30pm & slept till 7am!
Up & happy the next day with her batteries all fired up!!

As the book says...Put me in the Zoo.....but with all the things that you can do the Circus is the place for you!!
So, I don't think I will be taking May to the Circus...they will keep her for sure!! :)
Dance monkey Dance!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments