Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coming This Winter......


Mayson will NOT be the Only Show In Town!!

I'm officially done with my 1st Trimester!! Yippee! Just at 14 weeks now!!

My due date is January 24, 2010!!

Of course at my last ultrasound I tried to find out the sex & the gal laughed at me! Still way to early!! The baby was not cooperating for photos that day. So, this is the only photo we got besides a shot of the top of the head. I get to go back in for some "courtesy" photos, so my plan is to wait 2 weeks & hopefully then get a guess!! :) So nosey!! I will find out for sure what I'm having September 2!


Baby giving a high five! What's up?!! Being a little stinker all ready & just saying HI!! Not going to show us anymore!! :)



Mayson I'm sure will be a little shocked when the "newbie" gets here. ( just like Booyah was when May came home) But I'm sure she will be a great big sister & will be good at showing how things are done! Maybe a little bossy but will be a good girl! It's poor Boo I worry about, she is going to have a heart attack when she learns it's Maypie + 1!! :)

1 comment:

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments