Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, July 17, 2009

Rose Ceremony at Hospice....


To Remember Grandma
On Wednesday we went to Hospice to remember my Mom. They had a beautiful ceremony with words of hope & beautiful singing. After the ceremony they had Rose petals to place in the stream for your loved one. It was a perfect night out & once again I am reminded of how lucky I am to have a wonderful, understanding husband & the best of friends to support me when I need them most.

Mayson in her Ladybug dress for Grandma!

Mayson stopping and smelling the Roses!!

Me & my girls! Amy, Shantel & My Pie!


Mayson & Daddy dropping petals for Grandma! She loved putting them in the stream. May must have put them in about 5 times! Lots of Love to her Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments