Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, July 6, 2009

Mayson in HER house!!

This is MY house.......
With all the HOT weather we spent a lot of time playing in the sprinkler & in Mayson's house in our backyard! She loves this little house & could spend the whole day moving the dishes from the cupboard to the fridge!
She would shut the door then open it and scream BYE BYE!! I think she was telling me I'm busy so go away....I don't have time for you!
Life doesn't get much better then this!!
Here is Mayson eating vegetables! Yes that is a big deal for her, so of course we made a big deal about it! We told her since she is 1 she should be eating them like a big girl! Then she showed us...yep I'm 1!!

See they are not soo bad....still smiling! (even though I would never eat a cooked pea)! She doesn't need to know that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments