Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, June 24, 2011

Dress rehearsal

Mayson's big day is tomorrow. She is so excited to dance on stage in front of everyone.
It was so hard for her to wait til 5pm to put on her flower costume, do her hair and her make-up.
Finally, the time came to get ready and Mayson insisted on putting on her own lipstick...I tried to win this battle and at the end I gave in. Some things just not worth the fight.
She did color outside the lines a bit (a lot). She can laugh at her silliness when she gets older, and I will hide my laughing in front of her for now.

"Yep, just like that. You put red lipstick on, just like that!! Good job. See, you didn't need my help at all. Your such a big girl!"

Even Max knew something was a little off.

Whoa!
 Serious look..real serious!

The angry look.

Still angry.

A little sassy look.

More sass.

And thats a wrap for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments