Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Saturday, June 4, 2011

Family of 4
waiting for our final member!

Today was a gorgeous day filled with a lot of lasts. Our last full day of a family of 4. Well, Matt kept reminding me-really we are a family of 5 (including Booyah) and will become a family of 6! I get that, I understand that, but since I technically didn't give birth to Boo (thank you sweet Jesus) I'm going t say 4-soon to be 5. No hard feelings with Boo, I love you like a daughter! :)

First thing this morning Matt took both kids to craft day at Home Depot. I was so excited to have a nice and quite house for about an hour. Loved it! Matt only was going to take May, but poor Dump always gets left behind. He agreed to take him and I reminded Matt, that by tomorrow taking 2 to HD is going to be much easier then taking 3!



May chose to make a sailboat over a business card holder for her dad for Fathers Day.
Shot down Daddy...feelings were a little hurt. Max will do it for you next time.

Around 6pm we loaded up the car for one last ride in the family truckster with just the 4 of us. We played Lady Gaga and bombed out to Mimi and Bobba's to have dinner and drop #1 and #2 off for a few days.
Sorry about the angle MayPie! You look like a little chub monster, but trust me we know you are not. You don't eat enough to be a chub whub!

Mayson will now sit in the middle and baby Carlos will sit behind me.
May in the middle of the boys...oh lord wish me luck! Wish the boys luck! :)

Our last family photo of 4!

Getting just the 4 of us to all smile, look at the camera, have eyes open and look half way descent...I think is near impossible.

Can't wait to see what our show will be like with +1.

So far my hope, prayer, dream and wish is coming true.
I'm scheduled to be induced tomorrow. My check in time is 5am.
According to my Dr. she will probably be in to break my water between 8-9am and baby Carlos should make his arrival around 12-2pm!!
YIPPEE!!
So excited, but I still have to make one last call at 3:30am to make sure no other prego's took my bed in the middle of night...better not have! That's in like 3.5 hours, so I'm off to lay in bed and pray a lot that soon I will be laying in the hospital bed with pitocin pumping through me.
Wish us luck....it's going to be a beautiful day to meet our boy for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new little one... Uncle JayJay shared and photo and the name... long live the Triple M tradition! I'm itching for a post and update on the Family of Five! Hope you, baby and family are well. xx Teri

    www.bockting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments