Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Sunday, June 5, 2011

Miles Matthew Morell

Our new little man arrived just as I had hoped, prayed and wished.
He is my Mom's birthday twin
 and
Mimi and Bobba's 40th wedding anniversary present!
We could not of asked for a better day for our last member to arrive on.

6am waiting for my pitocin to kick in.



Matt was parking the car when I arrived in my room. The nurse told me to take my time and when I was ready to put on my gown that was hanging on the back of the bathroom door. When I grabbed the gown, this is the bag that was hanging under it. I literally stood there and starred at it forever. I smiled and cried knowing that my Mom was with me.

All 3 kids presents to eachother.

Miles Matthew Morell
June 5, 2011 
3:20pm
7 lbs. 9 oz.
20.5 in.

PERFECT!

First tubby with Dad. Matt is the tubby guy at our house. He tubbys #1 & #2...and now of course #3.
I have not given Miles a tub yet. Matt is too much of a professional. I'm the scared one.



My #1 girl.

My #2 boy.

The paparazzi family is here to meet my #3 boy.

Happy 40th Anniversary Mimi...

Happy 40th Anniversary Bobba!

Mayson meeting her new little brother. She loves him! She cannot get enough of this little dude.
May thinks he is the cutest, funniest and best baby. We are so happy she is so happy with him!!

Could not of been happier that Amy was with us once again.

Robin with our new man.

Sissy checking out her baby brothers paws.

Look at all the dark hair. CRAZY! #1 & #2 were about bald with a little blonde fuzz.
This dude has tons of dark hair..tons! He is our little Carlos after all! :)

Our first family photo of 5!

Like I predicted, getting us all to look good in 1 picture is near impossible, but I'm totally OK with it!
I love it, I love that we can't all pull it together, I love all of us, I love all of us all together, and
I love that our family is complete!

Delivery went just as fast like the 2 before. Easy peasy.
I did have a little epidural problems, so I felt everything for a good 30 minutes.
Of course, during those 30 minutes (felt like 30 hrs) I dilated from a 7 to a 10. Ouch doesn't even begin to describe the pain, but the epidural kicked back in just in time for "go" time and it was a breeze.
We are all very happy, very busy, very tired, and very much in love with our new addition to our family.

Thank you to everyone who came to visit (didn't get pictures of everyone) and thank you for bringing us food after we got home. We are so excited to get passed "survival" mode and start going out again!! I have lots more pictures that will be up soon. (I promise Uncle JJ...soon!)

Happy Birthday Momma
&
Happy 40th Anniversary Mimi & Bobba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments