Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Mr. Sandman!!

We threw Miss Pie in the car from Paisley's birthday party kicking & screaming, but once she realized she was bombing down the road in her bikini to the next party she was singing....Mr. Sandman...bring me a dream...

All the buddies at the shindig!
 I love this picture of Cayden, Mayson & Sander- The 3 amigos look like they are so sweet to each other...they are all touching each other & no one is screaming! I love it!


I tried to be better at taking pictures at Mr. Man's party, but they were too fast for me. All I got was the backs of their heads.

Cayden finally got the Viking hat from Sandman...your not a Norwhoski (sp) but you look good in the hat anyway buddy! I think your part Eskimo??!! :)

And one of our personal favorites...the Milian dollar man yo!

So, I'm sorry the pictures are limited but you get the idea...lots of birthdays, lots of bikinis, lots of fun!
Thanks for inviting us Mr. Sandman....& sorry Mayson blew out your candles. Remember pay backs again...3 months time! :)
We love you Sander...Happy 3rd Birthday!!

Here is some prof for you buddy....


*My sound is acting funny on my computer, so I can't hear what the video is saying...I'm sure it's my big mouth singing so pretty...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments