Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, August 16, 2010

My View From My "Office" Today...

I would bet that everyday someone asks me if I'm still working, or asks if I work....
REALLY??!! Is all I have to say to that.

So, here is my answer...
Yes.
I work everyday, 7 days a week, from 6am-6am the following day, including Holidays & during the Summer when school is out.

Today felt like a Holiday though & I totally LOVED my job today. My "employees" (May & Max) were great & so where the "temps" (Maddy, Mya & Jake-yes the infamous Jake!) that came & helped out.

My view from my front window looking out


My view from the most comfortable rocking chair inside my office



My stinkin cute daughter eating her 100th otter pop of the day....

...in her purple bikini


An awesome picture of my stinkin cute daughter between blinks...haha makes me laugh out loud

Mayson was a great employee today



May with Mya eating huge pieces of watermellon from forks


So, as you can see I do work. I work really hard. I work really hard at finding really relaxing, good company, & fun things to do with my employees everyday. :)

Today was a good day!!

Thank you Grandma Sandy for letting us make ourselves at home & beat the heat at your amazing house. Being at your house brings me back to when I was a kid & everything was easy...& that's exactly how I felt when we were there. Thank you. We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments