Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Kaileah!

Little Miss Kai turns 9 today...another "are you kidding me" moment for me.
She was lucky enough to have school closed for teacher conference, & her Mom & Dad home for the day as well!
In true Birthday style she got up & picked her breakfast...Swedish Pancakes (so mad I couldn't attend), then her Birthday dinner was fresh crab & steaks...are you a princess or what lady??!!


Kai is showing some of her bday presents...body spray glitter & something else so girly! (can't remember anything these days!)
She will be having her "real" party next weekend with her girlfriends. They are having a day at the spa!
What??!! I thought you were 9...not 19??!!
So sad I'm not there to celebrate...your party is exactly my style!
We LOVE you so much Kaileah & hope your birthday wish comes true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments