Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Take 1

Like every other almost 3year old...Mayson is infatuated with Halloween/pumpkins & all the other fun Fall stuff that it brings.
Pumpkin patch...pumpkin patch...pumpkin patch is all I hear lately, so...
we loaded up The Milian & off we went to The Nation to Jubilee Farm.

I thought I was being brilliant by going on a Friday at noon. Thought not very many people would be there & me & my monsters (dragons..which ever you prefer) could have the patch to ourselves.
Well, yes we had it to ourselves all right. They had a little school tour & didn't start hay rides until 2:30pm.
Bummer Dude!

So, we climbed on hay bails, ran wild in the barn, & touched every pumpkin on the front porch instead.
Mayson was not at all disappointed (don't think she knew what she was missing) so, I promised her another day, another patch. The valley is full of different places to go...so we will try another this week...maybe 2!




No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments