Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's The Wiggles...It's The Wiggles...

Mayson went to her first Rock Band Concert!
THE WIGGLES!

Mimi wins The Best Mimi award of the year for sure!
 Sorry to all other Mimi's but the award has been taken & hands down fully deserved!

A few months ago I got the phone call from Mimi asking if May would be interested in going to see
The Wiggles....ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! Interested??!!
So, Matt & I have kept it a secret from her until Mimi told her on Wednesday. May seemed to know what she was about to go do....but as you can see by the pictures & videos...I don't think she really understood until she was there in person!


Mimi got MayPie a Wiggles shirt & let her pick it out....
yep she picked the purple one for Jeff! (her favorite Wiggle)

May came home with her Wiggles t-shirt on & kept it on for over 24 hrs.
 Of course, she had to wear it to bed! The only way we got it off of her was when
she took a tubby. Right away though, she asked were it was &
I told her she can't wear it until it gets a bath!





There is still 1 more really cute video, but I can't figure out how to post it.
If I do, I will put it up.

Thank you again Mimi for making Miss Mayson the happiest girl in the world!
She is still on a high from the show & I think she will remember this one forever!
Your the best....and we LOVE you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments