Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Wednesday, October 12, 2011

the downs of having an older sister

Today I was told by Mayson to hurry up and come see Maxie.
As I turned the corner I was very surprised to see that she had dressed him in her princess dress.
1. Can't believe she would share her stuff with him
2. Can't believe he would let her put it on him
3. Can't believe he left it on


A total girl time afternoon. How appropriate that this is what was on Ellen at the time Max had a dress on!

I think Mayson cast a spell on Max for about 10 minutes.
He was following her around and doing whatever she did.

Then...bam.
Max was in the playpen digging for toys. Phew..back to climbing things!
I wanted to see how he could pull it off getting out of the pen with a dress on.
All the pictures below I was taking them of Max. Mayson thought I was taking them of her.
If you watch both of them...they are both nut balls!






























Sorry dude, but you know these will make your wedding video!
And probably your sister's too!
Sucka!

1 comment:

  1. This is the funniest thing ever! TOTAL wedding photos....haha!

    ReplyDelete

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments