Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Saturday, October 8, 2011

a promise kept

Over a year an half ago (can't believe it took us this long) I made a promise to May.
When and if she started going poo poo in the big potty she can get her ears pierced.
Well, she did it once last 4th of July. Yes, LAST July 2010, and never did it again until 2 weeks ago.
Just for her sake- she has been fully potty trained in the #1 department. No diapers at night and only asked for a diaper for....well you know!
Once she started, she started! She has not looked back since. Today she told me...momma, I'm a pooping machine! Yep, that's my girl! The pooping machine! I'm just happy it's in the potty now!

So, we took her in to Clair's boutique and she was so excited! Could hardly wait for Saturday. Kept asking when we were going.
They showed Mayson all the earrings she could pick from and without any hesitation or thought she slammed her finger down on Hello Kitty and said...I want Hello Kitty please! weird I know!
Hello Kitty it will be!












Making the marks.











Ohh...my baby.
She screamed, she cried. She said she didn't like the "pop"
noise it made. Said it hurt a little.

I quickly scooped her up and we went to See's candy's for some feel good chocolate.
I swear to everything that the minute we walked through the door way of See's she was healed.
Chocolate the miracle ear healer.
I knew that would work for her!

By the time we walked to the car (all of about 10 mins after getting done)
May was totally fine! Posing and repeating herself...I got my ears pierced!!!!



Good job MayPie for being a big girl and going potty in the potty
AND
for getting your ears pierced!
YOU ROCK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments