Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Tuesday, October 4, 2011

life's a kick

I finally pulled it together and got Mayson signed up for soccer.
 Geez mom it's not like you have nothing else going on.
I meant to sign her up all Summer, but then I had a baby, moved ohh and I had a baby.
Things got a little out of whack, but I finally pulled it together!
I'm happy I did, because I found this awesome little soccer camp in Woodinville.
It's called - Scott's Tott's Soccer - Life's A Kick.











Max is dieing to play. He gets onto the field at any chance he can and screams...
"ball ball!"
Soon buddy soon!
Coach Scott is awesome! and he's cute!
 He is actually teaching the kids how to play soccer and not babysitting them for 45 mins. He has no problem telling them how to behave, reminds them of their manners, tells them to pay attention, and most importantly teaching the rules of  playing soccer-like you can't use your hands. Mayson must have asked me 10x on the way home...
"but why can't we use our hands?"
They do many different drills and play scrimmage. He is teaching them about all the positions and they each get to be goalie.
I think it is much better then Arena Sports. Still like A.S. but Scott is not like the college kids home for Summer just making a buck.
We will be going back for sure.
Look out Hope Solo! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the soccer photos! Scott was my high school soccer coach at Inglemoor....he was a babe back then too!

    ReplyDelete

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments