Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Thursday, October 27, 2011

remlinger farms

Mayson along with all her class mates and a bunch of other schools all went to Remlingers for a little Halloween fun. It was a lot of fun to see the kids go "crazy" over the rides and to watch May with her boys. "My boys going to be there mom?!"
Well, I learned all about her boys today and how they are the 3 musketeers.
May's teacher Miss Megan hung out with us the whole trip and she said, Mayson is pretty much like this at school all the time! Great! She had these 2 boys following her around and I think they all loved it.
They are great friends and it's nice to see May as one of the boys....I think?


Mayson and Payton on the train.

Mayson and Brady on the merri-go-round.
Payton said he didn't want to ride it because it hurts his balls!
No joke! I almost died when he said it.
Of course in front of a million moms that all gave Payton's dad a look. haha!

They would not turn and give me a normal picture,
so most all of my pictures of the whole trip are of their backs.






3 turkeys in a pumpkin.




















I have NO idea who Mayson gets this dancing thing from?!
Messing with the band and the boys?!
Weirdo! :)


Knocked out cold in the car on the way home.
Too many rides and too much dancing!

P.S. Mayson did dress herself of course.

She insisted on wearing her Halloween costume from last year.
I'm so over trying to tell her what to wear...be yourself my friend, be yourself!!!
Looks like your doing just fine! What do I know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments