Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, October 14, 2011

ohh lala!

May's preschool class walked over to good ole' Duvall fire house to take a tour and learn about all their trucks, boats and see how they look in their fire gear! True-we saw how good they look! :)







Miss Megan




These 3 boys are Mayson's boys. That's what she calls them.
Payton, Brady and Richard. (in fireman's hat)





Dump just wanted out. Complete torture.

I wanted my picture taken with him,
but decided not to embarrass Mayson in front of her classmates parents.




Duvall fire station was very impressive. It's a brand new building and well, the boys that run the show were doing a great job too. I really feel much safer now in Duvall knowing who is there to help us!
I just hope the next time we see them it isn't when I have to drive Mayson there for a lecture on "how to behave." Not like I have ever done that or anything. Just saying...
I would rather see them in the grocery store and when we pass hear Mayson say, "ohh lala!"
Much funner that way. Yes, funner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments