Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Saturday, November 27, 2010

Curious George birthday party

A Curious George Birthday Party...
is what she wanted...and a Curious George Birthday party is what she got!

We celebrated Mayson's Birthday with family and friends a week after her "real" Birthday.
We waited for Uncle JJ to be here. It just would not of been a party without JJ.
I love Birthdays. I especially LOVE my kids Birthdays. I had so much fun planning May's party. I started in September, and yes did not get everything done that I wanted to, but no one knows what was missing. (just me!) This year, I did it all by myself, so it took twice as long...wait...DawnK did help with a few crafts...love her for that. Anyway, it was really fun and it was all bitter sweet when it was over in just 2.5 hours. All that for that...totally worth it but kinda felt a little cheated it went by so fast!! 

Eric made me a big red frame (thank you) to go along with all my little fun props I made. We then took polaroids of everyone behind the frame. I hung the polaroids up above the mantle so we could see all our "crazy" friends. Mayson only took a few photos with it (weird, I know) but the rest of us had a fun time with it.

The best part of the party is Miss Cassie Pepper was there to photograph the festivities! Do you know my friend Cassie Pepper? Well, if you don't you should google her name and find out who she is. The other best part is she is Shannon Pepper's little sister. Do you know my friend Shannon Pepper? Google her too!! (haha!!)

So, here are a bunch of pictures from Cass. I could of posted more, but I stopped myself from being that out of control mom! Cassie also has some more pictures that I will get this weekend. I have a feeling you will be seeing more of them soon enough. Until then, these mere 15 will have to do!! :)









Mayson with Mr. Sandman...they are a sight to been seen together.





Frank invited his friends too...

baby Fiona...now almost 6 months

cousin Sloane...now almost 6 months

baby Toryn....now just 8 months








Thank you everyone for celebrating with us.
We had a great time. Mayson loves all her new birthday presents. Thank you thank you!!
We look forward to next years big 4th birthday party!!
 Yeah 4...only 3 hundred and 50 some odd days left of being 3 Mayson...enjoy it, cuz I'm not!! :)
Love you MayPie!! Muah!

Thanks again Cassie Pepper....you are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments