Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday MayPie!!

Today is officially Mayson's 3rd Birthday!
It's crazy to think that it has been 3 years since we had our bundle of spunk!
Also, crazy to think that we left Scottsdale almost 3 years ago.
 It snowed for the 1st time this year today, and yes it made me wish we were sitting on the back patio in AZ eating Birthday cake and opening presents. Since we can't have it all....Red Robin will have to do!! Don't get me wrong, I heart Red Robin and the snow (kinda)....but I heart the sun more.

Happy Birthday MayMay!
We love you so much! You bring more "spirit" into a room then anyone I have ever known!
You are one special little girl and I can't wait til you are 4!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments