Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reason #216 Why I Don't Like The Snow....

This hill and 2 others that are about the same are our only way to get in and out of our house.
I know that we do not have 4wheel drive cars/trucks, but even if we did we would not of been able to
get off the hills. There were pile ups of all kinds of 4wheel drives, 2wheel drives, chains....you name it they were stuck. As for walking....2 kids in the snow walking down a really steep hill and then of course back up? Yah, no thanks, I would rather stay at home and wait for the sun to come back.




Don't get me too wrong...this would have been so much fun if I was in school.
 No school from snow day was the best news ever back in the 80's and 90's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments