Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Saturday, November 20, 2010

Frank The Tank Is 10 Months

I feel like I just posted his 9 month pictures. It truly is crazy how fast time flys when you get old...older...whatever it still goes by fast.
Frank is back to his good ole normal self and not sick any more!! We cannot be happier that he is finally better. Poor little man was sick for about 6 weeks. Thank god for antibiotics.

Max is still eating away and still....yes still....waiting for teeth!
Hopefully, next month I can report on some new chompers for the guy.
Until then he is watching every bite I chew. He comes in like he is baby bird and me momma bird and he is going to eat right out of my mouth.
Sorry dude, I love you but you are not eating out of my mouth!
I will get you baby dentures if need be.



Big sissy showing some love to her little brother for the moment.
She was very happy that he is 10 months and her 3rd birthday is tomorrow.


Oh, and that little tiny scar you can't see on his left side of his head...yes it's almost not there.
Stitches...ha...our boy is Montana Max for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments