Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ok, so how bad am I?! This is the ONLY picture I took on Thanksgiving! Horrible I know.
Thank god Kelly took lots of pictures and you can see them by clicking here!

OK...now that you saw all the pictures and read about all our fun...I would like to make a correction from what Kelly reported....
Mayson made the Turkey cookies...not me! 

The Saturday before Thanksgiving we celebrated our annual Chinese Thanksgiving with my Dad, Aunt Noreen, Uncle Bill and cousin Kirsten.
 (Frank came too. May had to stay home with Mimi and Bobba...she is not restaurant material.)
Yes...Chinese...because you know we are not Chinese, but ohh the food at Louie's makes me wish we were!! It is so good. Once again, if you have not gone yet, go! It was a great visit and it was before all the stupid snow, so we got there and back with no problems. I would have been REALLY mad if the snow would have made us miss our Chinese dinner.

As Kelly said, we were all over at Mimi and Bobba's for Turkey Day. Joined by Uncle Jon, Aunt Judy and Grandy Kay...ohh and of course Uncle JJ! We had delicious food and a great time with everyone. Mayson was a really good girl and that is what I was thankful for.
Many, many things we are thankful for this year...it has been a very blessed year for us.
Cheers...until the next Turkey Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments