Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Miss Mays preschool picture!

We were very unsure on how Mays school picture was going to turn out.
I really talked a lot about picture day the morning of. I told her that this time it is important to look at the camera and smile. That she would have this picture forever and one day it will end up on your wedding video and you will be showing your "sweet" daughter how cute your were someday. "OK, Momma." That's all I got from her all morning, along with a goofy smile of ...just wait and see!
So, I waited...and she might have been listening to me that morning....
look how cute and sweet and innocent she can look!

ADORABLE!!


Mayson even did a great job on her class photo. I love how she played the shy card. She will make good money some day for her great acting ability!

Jacob (her school boyfriend) is directly behind her in the white and black striped shirt.
Amelia (her best girlfriend) is the blond to the right of her.
Jacob and Amelia is all we hear about...she tells me she is going to make them some food in the play kitchen. She said she loves to cook in the kitchen....a trait she clearly got from her Dad! (obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments