Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy 41st Birthday Uncle Kevin!

See...I told you...both brothers have stepped their way right into their 40's!
Whenever I start to think about how close Max and baby Carlos will be in age and how I feel like I have been pregnant for 2 years straight, I think of my Mom. Ohh...my poor Mom got pregnant with Kevin when Pete was just 3 months old. Ugh...that is close. They are 1 year and 12 days apart. C R A Z Y!!

Anyway, Happy Happy Birthday Uncle Kevin! We hope you had a wonderful day and ate lots of cake (hopefully chocolate cake) and you enjoyed your day!









We love you Uncle Kevin and miss you so much!
We hope to see you this summer so you can all meet baby Carlos!
Happy Happy Birthday Brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments