Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, April 29, 2011

Lady Gaga's Little Monster

Mayson is obsessed with Lady Gaga! We watched her on Ellen and she made me play it again about 3x. Then I had to promise not to erase it.
"Did you hear me Momma? DON'T erase Lady Gaga!"
"Ok, lady I won't!"


Well, once again just when we think she can't come up with anything better then the last getup she had on...she pulls it off! Total surprise on this one.

MayPie came out of her room asking us if we liked her Lady Gaga outfit.
Yep...love it! So much, I will take pictures of this one. I can't wait till May gets married. Her video at her dinner rehearsal is going to be awesome!

Pink tights, OVER her princess swimsuit, with boots and her back pack.












And that's a wrap!
"Now, clap for me Momma, clap for me!"
"Ohh...I'm clapping alright!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments