Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, April 22, 2011

We've Been EGGed!!

I haven't seen Mayson this excited and so "high" since she received about 8 princess dresses from a friend! When we went egging yesterday, we never talked about how we could get egged too. So, I really don't think it ever crossed her mind that it could happen to us.
Well, to my surprise...she loved it way more then I thought she would!
I ran in and got the camera before she knew we were egged so I could catch her true reaction...here it is...

THANK YOU HALEY AND ADDISON for egging us!




Dumpy even got a basket!

MayPie making sure that Dump Truck didn't get more eggs then her.

Finally, found the 12th egg.

After all the eggs were collected, May tried to tell me that she really thinks there might be more then 12.
Wishful thinking lady, but really there is only 12.

We had to lock the boy up. Poor guy always seems to be behind a door, buckled in, or in a pen.
Thighs-yumm.

The last 2 days of egging have been so fun. This for sure is making the books for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments