Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kerry Park

This morning we all voted for a family fun day. So, we headed down to Seattle for some lunch then over to Kerry Park to burn off some energy. AND for me to FINALLY go to Kerry Park. I really don't think I have ever been here, so it was a double whammy.


Not sure why we picked to stand in front of this green thing, but we did.

There...I blocked it a  little a lot!! :)



Toe...

...heads!  Yumm!

I got the girl.
MayPie stayed on this slide pretty much the whole time. (look Mimi...no helmet!)






She could have used a little extra padding in her trunk though!

Matt had the boy.
Max loved the slide!



Plenty of padding on this dude!
L.O.V.E family days! Wish every day was one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments