Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday DawnK!!

Miss DawnK finally caught up to the rest of us 37 something year olds today.
I made some special order lemon cupcakes and cakepops just for the big day.
The kids and I hand delivered them and then of course help eat them too.
Well, Max and I did. Mayson is not even a touch interested in any dessert unless it is chocolate!
Me and the boy will take what we can get! Matt too! :)


Making that special wish, while May blows all over it! :)

Cakepops. Should have been red, but she wanted pink.

Erik and The Milian sang a little and danced a little.

Saturday night we rounded up the "gang" and headed out to the Olive Garden (bday girls choice) and had way to much carbs. We all felt like we were prego by the time we left.

Dawn ordered 3 desserts after our pasta load. I was mad at her for doing so, until I tasted the chocolate cake. omg..a little too good. The Pie thought so too. She had a ring of chocolate around her mouth and kept wanting more. Maybe after a real good day on Mays part...we will have to reward her behavior with some OG cake?! Sounds like a good excuse to go back to me! :)


Happy Happy Birthday DawnK!
You know how much we love you and how much we all treasure your friendship.
I love how much our kiddos love you and how much you love them. Your a one of a kind friend and I'm the lucky one to have you as a best friend. Here's to another 21+ years of friendship! ohh old..gag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments