Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Watchers

Of course, I DVR'd the Royal Wedding. Mayson and I were so excited to watch it Friday morning while I drank my coffee, she dressed and acted like a princess, and poor Dumpy had a miserable time. He wasn't quite feeling it like us girls.


Wishing she will be a true princess someday.

Yep..still wishing!

Taking pictures with her princess camera.
Dumpy just starting to have enough of all this. (so over it already, like his Dad!)

He just wants it OFF....

...please, enough already, shut it off and stop playing princess.

Ok...buddy, they did it! We saw it. It's off now.

Yes...me and Mayson got totally caught up in the whole fairytale. We loved watching and we still love to watch all the re-caps about it. Matt and Max on the other hand....not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments